Is there anyway to check lots of bins without burning a whole in your pocket?

iminfinity7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
blackrabbit.bz sells cards for $5 a piece , maybe look into that .. FYI some of the cc sellers on there upload dead stuff on the normal CC, the HQ CVV option has a higher validity rate like 95% of them hit versus the 74% that in the normal CVV
I saw that, you think its worth paying the extra? I already upgraded my account to the $150 base level activation should I upgrade it further and pay another $150 for the premium version? or should I just make a new account and then be able to get the HQ CVV for like the $200 flat off the beginning?

iminfinity7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I don't mind trial an error, but I haven't found any autoshops that sell lots of bins in a concentrated area for cheap.

kali_22

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
blackrabbit.bz sells cards for $5 a piece , maybe look into that .. FYI some of the cc sellers on there upload dead stuff on the normal CC, the HQ CVV option has a higher validity rate like 95% of them hit versus the 74% that in the normal CVV

kali_22

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I saw that, you think its worth paying the extra? I already upgraded my account to the $150 base level activation should I upgrade it further and pay another $150 for the premium version? or should I just make a new account and then be able to get the HQ CVV for like the $200 flat off the beginning?
1726854700980.png

Look at the selection for HQ the regular CVV has the smaller independents while HQ has the big ones. I think its probally cheaper to just make a new account and then upgrade the premium account for like $200 off-bat then top-up gl

iminfinity7

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
View attachment 2537
Look at the selection for HQ the regular CVV has the smaller independents while HQ has the big ones. I think its probally cheaper to just make a new account and then upgrade the premium account for like $200 off-bat then top-up gl
Noice yeah will do, did it solve all your problems with validity now? or you looking for alternatives given CVV sites get taken down all the time could be nice to have a fallback....

Destiny

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Noice yeah will do, did it solve all your problems with validity now? or you looking for alternatives given CVV sites get taken down all the time could be nice to have a fallback....
benumb.site and prozone.cards both have decent validity at like 74% so they are like C tier CVV sites but still a decent fall back and they have been out for a long time.

MelvinNob

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
benumb.site and prozone.cards both have decent validity at like 74% so they are like C tier CVV sites but still a decent fall back and they have been out for a long time.
yeah but the premium is worth paying on blackrabbit.bz simply because the validity is worth hitting. By the time u spend the extra money on top-ups on the other two you are already at the levels of activation deposit so its all relative.

Destiny

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yeah but the premium is worth paying on blackrabbit.bz simply because the validity is worth hitting. By the time u spend the extra money on top-ups on the other two you are already at the levels of activation deposit so its all relative.
Yeah I'm using them for now on thanks

Users who are viewing this thread