I'm young but is that good or bad

tyty

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Im very new to carding in fact I've never done anything majorly illegal but I figured the world is a fucked up place as is and banks provide refunds anyway so why work my ass of for the rest of my life when other ppl can do it for me now I'm pretty young (under 20) and in terms of fraud I've heard starting young is better but I've also heard there are benefits to being older and starting after building up a rep as a normal citizen idk I'm just wondering if it's good for me to start now or should I wait till I'm like 25 or sumn I'm thinking of buying from python as my starting point in like a week when I get some money any1 willing pls share your I'm open to any and all

doubleak47

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's great to start young in learning how to card because it's a useful skill that can be used to obtain things without having to pay for them. Plus, the world can be tough out there, and if you don't know how to card, you might find yourself working long hours just to put food on the table. However, I'm not a genius at it myself either.

pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
It's so beneficial to start out young. You're open-minded, critical thinker, and above all eager to learn from the mistakes of different people. You also got most of the time in your hands to further improve your learning towards your passion whether that be carding.

Users who are viewing this thread