if we can share method please let's share cc shops with each other

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
After brainsclub got down I've been looking for cc shops but it seems no one wants to share. Even the mods on this group promised to make a comprehensive list of cc shops that valid. Fr let's try to help each other I know method takes time and trials before it's perfected I'm not asking for methods but please let's ahre cc shops. These shops can get taken down any time so please don't keep good shops to yourself.. what's the goal of having a carding forum if something as simple as that can't be shared.. I used ultimate shop, brainclub and sav but lately savastan has been shit and ultimate shop was taken down some weeks ago

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Perform due diligence before using a cc shop or Vendor...
Don't be stupid....
Good luck !

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
THeir is russian market u can get cheap ones their (4-8 dollars) but some of them are fake 1 in 3. but it's worthit in my experience

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
THeir is russian market u can get cheap ones their (4-8 dollars) but some of them are fake 1 in 3. but it's worthit in my experience
What’s the market called bro?

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Please stop posting this link across the sub !
That shop is a known scam cc shop and you are not allowed to advertise and spam the sub

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Russianmarket. Referral link in my top post.

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Can you recommend a vendor on RM? I went 0/8 with CC numbers on there recently. Thanks!
How do you use russianmarket, why not savastan0 just curios they sort out cards that are wrong info, and russianmarket doesn't and therefore putting wrong info may get your card declined

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How do you use russianmarket, why not savastan0 just curios they sort out cards that are wrong info, and russianmarket doesn't and therefore putting wrong info may get your card declined
I sort by chase usually and a specific zip. I don't buy from specific vendors.

Users who are viewing this thread