I successfully withdrew cash from cc need more advice.

Elionesea

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Apple and other vendors will allow orders to ship with same day shiping and delivery. This works with different shiping and billing in the same city. However now they cancel the orders almost instantly if you order this way after a few good hits. The setup is phone with chrome local unsecured connection. This method does not charge the card as it does not get locked after the cancelation. Im trying to figure out how this is happening. The cards are checked valid and have balance. How does apple and other vendors reconise the transaction as fraud while other vendors dont. Am i missing something here?i can explin it further if you want to try it i have nothing to loose here. Im just trying to figure out what is tiping them off. Got the whole thing working on the 414398 greendot bin that seems to be hitting well on blackrabbit.bz and prozone.cards right now (well really like the past 3 months or so).

1726855085004.png

1726855109413.png

Kyng_REX

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Apple and other vendors will allow orders to ship with same day shiping and delivery. This works with different shiping and billing in the same city. However now they cancel the orders almost instantly if you order this way after a few good hits. The setup is phone with chrome local unsecured connection. This method does not charge the card as it does not get locked after the cancelation. Im trying to figure out how this is happening. The cards are checked valid and have balance. How does apple and other vendors reconise the transaction as fraud while other vendors dont. Am i missing something here?i can explin it further if you want to try it i have nothing to loose here. Im just trying to figure out what is tiping them off. Got the whole thing working on the 414398 greendot bin that seems to be hitting well on blackrabbit.bz and prozone.cards right now (well really like the past 3 months or so).

View attachment 2538
View attachment 2539
After a few successful hits , I would advise you to do a factory reset and use a different apple ID . Eventually with all vendors(including Apple) the device you are using will eventually get "Burnt" been recognized by vendors as risky. At this point , the only way to get around this hurdle is to get another burner iphone.

Elionesea

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
After a few successful hits , I would advise you to do a factory reset and use a different apple ID . Eventually with all vendors(including Apple) the device you are using will eventually get "Burnt" been recognized by vendors as risky. At this point , the only way to get around this hurdle is to get another burner iphone.
Already on it thx i see they burnt my MAC address too on checkout.

Aseda

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Any method on how to card ebay and bin ?

Aseda

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I need galaxy s24 ultra. Is there any thank you shipment site to card ? I don't know if ebay will be good. This phone is gold for the bible

Users who are viewing this thread