i got everything to get started. now what?

MoneyOnMeBroadie

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i've learing about carding for the past few months, i got my proxies, my cc, have all the information needed and a decent opsec

now what?

i don't have an actual method, and i'm not sure if the ones posted on here are still working or outdated, so i was thinking about carding btc moonpay, an exchange that requires no id verification on small amounts, and exchange that to xmr.

would that be a viable method to start earning my first money? if not what do you reccomend?

also, is my opsec good enough or does it need upgrades?
for now it's: win10 > vpn > ubuntu vm > socks5 > firefox and all the small things that would raise red flags such as setting the right time zone and acting as a normal customer

any help and criticism would be greatly appreciated as i'm still trying to get better and i know that i'm no expert

DeadPrezi700

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I would use a burner laptop if you can afford one. You can buy a very cheap (Below 50USD or EUR) with windows XP or windows 7 and pretty sure it could run it all just fine.

Apart from that, from what I've read through and done research these days, and your setup seems nice. I recommend checking out Ginseng's carding method which you can find on the clearnet and is updated for 2022. It talks about everything you mentioned including other stuff like extensions on the firefox browser to avoid tracking etc.

I find it interesting that you'd use something like buying crypto. I was thinking also of doing that however couldn't find something as I've not looked into it so much. There is also this site called LOCALCRYPTOS where you can buy Bitcoin for a fee. However since I'm on a strict budget (150 usd) I can't afford to do this.

I've posted out questions about carding on amazon, but that seems very hard apparently. I can't think of options to buy stuff like phones laptops etc. I am based in spain and many sites (all of them so far checked) need i.d. verification before checking out (even as guests).

let me know how you go along and if you find a decent cash out method that works for you. I'd be willing to give back if you can sort me out with some little help. could transfer some XMR over to you.

Users who are viewing this thread