How to make 10k on dark web FAST!?

SuicideChrist

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
What would u do if u need 10k in your bank account as fast as possible. My idea was to buy Bank Logs or Fullz/CVV and buy Bitcoin from that and then transfer it back to FIAT currencies to deposit it into my Bank Account.
I saw that you can also buy things like SEPA transfers or western union transfers but thats probably a scam isnt it? So what safe ideas do yall have to get 10k in my bank account as fast as possible and of course with the bank not raising any suspicion.

ArianneFai

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
10k would be very easy to make with skimming dumps+pin, just need to collect a good amount of dumps+pin and then cash out everything, i guarantee its gonna be much more than 10k.

sokisl

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sell drugs. Much, much easier than burning money tryna learn fraud. you can try money orders if you really want to do fraud without much upfront costs

Renatirae

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I guess drugs would give you that fast enough. However trying to make 10k off carding isn't guaranteed.

Or get a script to hack G2a website, all payout goes to your bank drop, but get ready to move out the funds fast as possible to avoid closure of the account

Users who are viewing this thread