How to counterfeit money 2022

NBAYoungCarder

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
View hidden content is available for registered users!

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello,

I'm interested to make counterfeit 50 or 20 EU bills. I found tutorial from Verified Vendors exciting. It's possible to buy somewhere a plug-and-play kit with some templates material?
thx

NBAYoungCarder

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You can buy it on markets

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
2. OPSEC
Please keep the following rules in mind to keep a good opsec.
– Always use gloves, Always.
– Do NOT connect your Laserjet to your Internet.
– Try to not connect your Inkjet to the internet.
– Always use drops when ordering.
– Don't order to the same drop twice.
– Use a VM when working on your counterfeits and do not create an account with
your name.
– Better spend a few extra bucks than buying a printer with tracer dots.
– Always access the site and download the templates with TOR & VPN

alligatorman17

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
2. OPSEC
Please keep the following rules in mind to keep a good opsec.
– Always use gloves, Always.
– Do NOT connect your Laserjet to your Internet.
– Try to not connect your Inkjet to the internet.
– Always use drops when ordering.
– Don't order to the same drop twice.
– Use a VM when working on your counterfeits and do not create an account with
your name.
– Better spend a few extra bucks than buying a printer with tracer dots.
– Always access the site and download the templates with TOR & VPN
What sites are you talking about? Looking to see how this is all done

NBAYoungCarder

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
That's first part. I will upload 2nd part when i find it. If someone have 2nd part fell free to post it in comments.

alligatorman17

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Cool, thanks! Mind telling what books did you read?

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The art of making counterfeit money and The counterfeit millionare
In my opinion it's better than The counterfeit milionare.
Thanks for suggestion, i will check them.

alligatorman17

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
In my opinion it's better than The counterfeit milionare.
Thanks for suggestion, i will check them.
Where did the verified vendor go
Its like he vanishd from crdforum ?

StormOneOnly

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Good man the vendors won't be happy the dry shits

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Fuck them.
Why are you angry against vendors? Its not like we are enemy i always answered gently to everyone, i wont tell to anyone how im making my CF because nobody helped me too, i worked my ass on it and i feel like its not fair to give all my hard work to anyone who ask for it, i hope you will be the new counterfeit master in one year when you will be mastering the counterfeit but you need to stop being so angry because we dont answer ( i talk about me personally) its a race for who have the best product, you start after us but you can easily beat everyone here trust me i have the same path than you came with nothing and started by looking at videos on the clear and trying some stuff that were bad, and some of them were good, i really wanted to tell you what i think about all of this because you dont like the fact we doesnt share our work. Also amychen725 do only old holo if i remember right

StormOneOnly

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Why are you angry against vendors? Its not like we are enemy i always answered gently to everyone, i wont tell to anyone how im making my CF because nobody helped me too, i worked my ass on it and i feel like its not fair to give all my hard work to anyone who ask for it, i hope you will be the new counterfeit master in one year when you will be mastering the counterfeit but you need to stop being so angry because we dont answer ( i talk about me personally) its a race for who have the best product, you start after us but you can easily beat everyone here trust me i have the same path than you came with nothing and started by looking at videos on the clear and trying some stuff that were bad, and some of them were good, i really wanted to tell you what i think about all of this because you dont like the fact we doesnt share our work. Also amychen725 do only old holo if i remember right
In my post i spoke about vendors who sell this guide on markets. I found it for free and i don't want people to spend money on something which they can find it here for free. I lost precious time searching but they don't need to loose days trying to find some basics. I have a bunch of material which i will post here. If i want to spend CF around i would order 20s from you and 50s from Mrx. But that is not what i want. I want to produce my own notes. To create my supernote. I know i'm gonna spend at least a year trying this, but i'am an artist. I am not here for quick profit. Last thing i want is to become vendor.

NBAYoungCarder

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
In my post i spoke about vendors who sell this guide on markets. I found it for free and i don't want people to spend money on something which they can find it here for free. I lost precious time searching but they don't need to loose days trying to find some basics. I have a bunch of material which i will post here. If i want to spend CF around i would order 20s from you and 50s from Mrx. But that is not what i want. I want to produce my own notes. To create my supernote. I know i'm gonna spend at least a year trying this, but i'am an artist. I am not here for quick profit. Last thing i want is to become vendor.
Its a nice way to think, i hope you made it right, the only thing that is between you and your project is patience, if you have it you will do supernote im sure for 100%, I bought those guides and i never seen them free its a nice share but without pictures its a bit hard to understand for beginner i think

VictorBands98

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sticked your post buddy so the next one dont have to Ask us vendors any questions.
Alsow will stick one more soon Will repost it. And stick it for one week.After this one
there is already a good Guide some were on this subdread people just have to do their own resheach and Explore the subdread thats all.

why give out the game for Free ?
Game is never free, some you need to pay for others you have to do self Research.
You cant get mad on the people who posses the game, and like to keap the game a Sacred art.

The information is already out here. I will make repost soon Stay tuned.

StormOneOnly

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sticked your post buddy so the next one dont have to Ask us vendors any questions.
Alsow will stick one more soon Will repost it. And stick it for one week.After this one
there is already a good Guide some were on this subdread people just have to do their own resheach and Explore the subdread thats all.

why give out the game for Free ?
Game is never free, some you need to pay for others you have to do self Research.
You cant get mad on the people who posses the game, and like to keap the game a Sacred art.

The information is already out here. I will make repost soon Stay tuned.
Thank you for sticking post. I am not angry on you or other vendors, and i know that game is never free but it's not hard to post something like this. It's just 10% of whole process. This is for total newbies who doesn't know nothing about counterfeiting and it has a lot of value. I hope this will encourage other people to share their knowledge. Thanks again for sticking post.

Users who are viewing this thread