How to cash out with a high quality CC and avoiding order cancellations after hitting?!?

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I finally found a great vendor, fantastic actually, but im having trouble cashing out at this point. I hit for the first time today on Best Buy. Waited a little and tried it again but didnt go through the second time. I looked back at the orders and best buy returned the order. So im sure im doing something right but theres clearly also something wrong as well. I had my proxy set up collected some cookies checked my fraud score then proceeded with the transaction. I know certain sites and have different security and can easily raise scam alerts so id appreciate any advice on this , best regards.

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Could I get the solution as well

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
write me in box
its declined because best buy places a first hold to check if the card is live then a second hold for 2 day "processing" this gives time for the victim to close card. You have two options: try again and pray you find someone who doesnt check statements or wouldnt recognize 200-500 going missing a third option is to hit a lower security site.

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I hit best buy on a daily, and usually get 2 declines out of 12 hits. Thats a huge success i make on a daily. Best buy has a system that can easily detect fraud, especially doing it the wrong way.
Best buy also update their processors on a monthly, reason why method get patched.
You can go through my post, I have daily proof too .
Basically you need a direct method and bin to have a successful hits.
I also update niggs on a weekly on how things work, cuz I have an insider and definitely kno alot about best buy

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I hit best buy on a daily, and usually get 2 declines out of 12 hits. Thats a huge success i make on a daily. Best buy has a system that can easily detect fraud, especially doing it the wrong way.
Best buy also update their processors on a monthly, reason why method get patched.
You can go through my post, I have daily proof too .
Basically you need a direct method and bin to have a successful hits.
I also update niggs on a weekly on how things work, cuz I have an insider and definitely kno alot about best buy
Recommend me to very best shop i can buy cc with my Bin that will hit. All the one they recommended me too are fake. i bought more that 5 card everything is dead

Users who are viewing this thread