ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello everyone,

How much are you all spending per transaction while carding? What do you consider safe and high success rate?

I see many people suggesting to card low ticket items. Why not just go for the big shot (laptops, phones, electronics, etc...)

Share with me your thoughts!

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
More likely to get rejected with pricier purchases but not been able to do much with cards at all lately. For some reason all the autoshops took a piss is quality & I've gotten tons of bullshit cards
What I learned that skimmers are doing is selling different autoshops the same card numbers but changing the addresses on them so the purchaser won't be able to make any transactions with them but the card will still pass the checker so they don't refund you, even though the card is unusable
And buying cards off vendors on markets? Fucking forget it they are just as shitty as the autoshops
Up until July started I was having tons of luck with Bclub. Their quality took a piss and I transitioned over to Russianmarket which is proving to have been a waste of money unfortunately
I have one card from them hit & the other 10 have been duds, have been sold the same card 2x with different addresses in 1 day
Pretty disappointed and expected more from Russianmarket
NoDecline was the worst of them all. Fake numbers fake addresses no refund no support response.
Haven't tried savastan0
Vendors on Abacus were dogshit, even the ones with high trust levels. I'm starting to suspect a lot of them are just making purchases from themselves so they can write fake reviews and boost themselves up in trust level. Some have been doing this across markets for years so they look like they have a solid reputation but in reality they are writing 90% of their own reviews.
Essentially they are doing the same thing as the autoshops and selling card info with altered addresses so if you try to make a transaction with it the transaction won't go through but it will still register as a valid card on a checker because they can't confirm addresses. However any paygate worth crossing DOES do address verification
I'm starting to realize it's just scammers scamming scammers

The only valid autoshops right now seem to be blackrabbit.bz and benumb.site and even for black rabbit its just the HQ CVV which are more expensive than other CVV distributors and thats in the high 90% validity you gotta pay a hell of a premium for that shit, benumb is hit or miss but its much cheaper. Almost all of the other CVV shops are fucking crooks.

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
More likely to get rejected with pricier purchases but not been able to do much with cards at all lately. For some reason all the autoshops took a piss is quality & I've gotten tons of bullshit cards
What I learned that skimmers are doing is selling different autoshops the same card numbers but changing the addresses on them so the purchaser won't be able to make any transactions with them but the card will still pass the checker so they don't refund you, even though the card is unusable
And buying cards off vendors on markets? Fucking forget it they are just as shitty as the autoshops
Up until July started I was having tons of luck with Bclub. Their quality took a piss and I transitioned over to Russianmarket which is proving to have been a waste of money unfortunately
I have one card from them hit & the other 10 have been duds, have been sold the same card 2x with different addresses in 1 day
Pretty disappointed and expected more from Russianmarket
NoDecline was the worst of them all. Fake numbers fake addresses no refund no support response.
Haven't tried savastan0
Vendors on Abacus were dogshit, even the ones with high trust levels. I'm starting to suspect a lot of them are just making purchases from themselves so they can write fake reviews and boost themselves up in trust level. Some have been doing this across markets for years so they look like they have a solid reputation but in reality they are writing 90% of their own reviews.
Essentially they are doing the same thing as the autoshops and selling card info with altered addresses so if you try to make a transaction with it the transaction won't go through but it will still register as a valid card on a checker because they can't confirm addresses. However any paygate worth crossing DOES do address verification
I'm starting to realize it's just scammers scamming scammers
Hey, how about prozone.cards, heard There are good things to be said about that autoshop as well. Hope this helps. Blackrabbit.bz seems to be like the gold standard right now I know.

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey, how about prozone.cards, heard There are good things to be said about that autoshop as well. Hope this helps. Blackrabbit.bz seems to be like the gold standard right now I know.
I've been trying the prozone shit for like a month now the cards are ok but so much of my shit fails on there.. its annoying as fuck. The blackrabbit site is best but jesus the prices are fucked LOL we need to find a medium fr.

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've been trying the prozone shit for like a month now the cards are ok but so much of my shit fails on there.. its annoying as fuck. The blackrabbit site is best but jesus the prices are fucked LOL we need to find a medium fr.
I noticed the same thing in autoshops, for example if you go into ultimateshop and look for Turkey as the country, ultimateshop gives you a preview of the address and even though the country is Turkey the address for most of the cards is shown as nyc or something :D
But what is the solution for this, spamming ur own cards? isnt there a better way to be able to buy ccs? It seem that blackrabbit.bz best for USA / CANADA etc, turkey not supported

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I noticed the same thing in autoshops, for example if you go into ultimateshop and look for Turkey as the country, ultimateshop gives you a preview of the address and even though the country is Turkey the address for most of the cards is shown as nyc or something :D
But what is the solution for this, spamming ur own cards? isnt there a better way to be able to buy ccs?
hi can u help me to spam ?

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
if its like blackrabbit.bz like u guys said before I mean probally like $2k if its the HQ CVV and lower on some of the others.

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
anyone got the new ultimate shop link it doesnt let me register

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i never put a price on what im trying to achieve although it works better to get a smaller purchase whats the point

WISHDC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
30$ per a cvv comes with high balance and can be used for Apple Pay and payment for all goods and service

Users who are viewing this thread