GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello everyone,

How much are you all spending per transaction while carding? What do you consider safe and high success rate?
I see many people suggesting to card low ticket items. Why not just go for the big shot (laptops, phones, electronics, etc...)
Share with me your thoughts!

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
More likely to get rejected with pricier purchases but not been able to do much with cards at all lately. For some reason all the autoshops took a piss is quality & I've gotten tons of bullshit cards
What I learned that skimmers are doing is selling different autoshops the same card numbers but changing the addresses on them so the purchaser won't be able to make any transactions with them but the card will still pass the checker so they don't refund you, even though the card is unusable
And buying cards off vendors on markets? Fucking forget it they are just as shitty as the autoshops
Up until July started I was having tons of luck with Bclub. Their quality took a piss and I transitioned over to Russianmarket which is proving to have been a waste of money unfortunately
I have one card from them hit & the other 10 have been duds, have been sold the same card 2x with different addresses in 1 day
Pretty disappointed and expected more from Russianmarket
NoDecline was the worst of them all. Fake numbers fake addresses no refund no support response.
Haven't tried savastan0
Vendors on Abacus were dogshit, even the ones with high trust levels. I'm starting to suspect a lot of them are just making purchases from themselves so they can write fake reviews and boost themselves up in trust level. Some have been doing this across markets for years so they look like they have a solid reputation but in reality they are writing 90% of their own reviews.
Essentially they are doing the same thing as the autoshops and selling card info with altered addresses so if you try to make a transaction with it the transaction won't go through but it will still register as a valid card on a checker because they can't confirm addresses. However any paygate worth crossing DOES do address verification
I'm starting to realize it's just scammers scamming scammers

The only autoshops that seem to still be hitting are like the popular sites like

blackrabbit.bz, prozone.cards, benumb.site etc.

only black rabbit out of the three are hitting like 90 percent validity and thats only for the HQ cvv so nah this game is fucked up

Last edited by a moderator:

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey, you could give biden cash, bvcc & vclub (not bclub) a try, or blackrabbit.bz. There are good things to be said about these autoshops. Hope this helps

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
how can I find the links for those market?
I noticed the same thing in autoshops, for example if you go into ultimateshop and look for Turkey as the country, ultimateshop gives you a preview of the address and even though the country is Turkey the address for most of the cards is shown as nyc or something :D
But what is the solution for this, spamming ur own cards? isnt there a better way to be able to buy ccs?

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey, you could give biden cash, bvcc & vclub (not bclub) a try. There are good things to be said about these autoshops. Hope this helps
how can I find the links for those market?

ATmEater83

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I noticed the same thing in autoshops, for example if you go into ultimateshop and look for Turkey as the country, ultimateshop gives you a preview of the address and even though the country is Turkey the address for most of the cards is shown as nyc or something :D
But what is the solution for this, spamming ur own cards? isnt there a better way to be able to buy ccs?
yeah like. @GeniusMidnight said the best one is probally just blackrabbit.bz right now but theres different good sites depending on the area you are ordering it for. Ultimateshop is kinda shit tbh so wouldn't reccomend.

Users who are viewing this thread