How do people cash out from CPNs?

A$APSWIPER

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I've been trying to break into the loan game. As far as I can tell I've done everything right but keep getting denied the loans. Would a CPN have a higher chance of success or are you guys cashing out in a different way?
I'm not interested in getting goods or selling items. I want money. I can handle the conversions and washing it myself but how are you even getting money into a drop?
Thanks

Teejayx6

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
get tradelines and age it for a couple of months you cant move fast with cpns

BarclaysBoys13

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Like other commenter said CPN is a long game. Takes 3-6 months minimum before cash out. Add real primary accounts to profile. You can pay your way into them. Google and YouTube is your friend.
Best bet for loans are with credit unions. You can apply for the loan right after opening an account with them. Less documentation needed unless they have changed I past few months and everything stays online.

NBAYoungCarder

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Like other commenter said CPN is a long game. Takes 3-6 months minimum before cash out. Add real primary accounts to profile. You can pay your way into them. Google and YouTube is your friend.
Best bet for loans are with credit unions. You can apply for the loan right after opening an account with them. Less documentation needed unless they have changed I past few months and everything stays online.
I haven't been able to get banks to open unless they're virtual. I'm assuming something is wrong with my setup. I just assumed credit unions wouldn't open accounts for me either. Any suggestions on best credit unions to try?
Thanks

procashout

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I haven't been able to get banks to open unless they're virtual. I'm assuming something is wrong with my setup. I just assumed credit unions wouldn't open accounts for me either. Any suggestions on best credit unions to try?
Thanks
How old are the CPNs? Dey need to age a bit before opening bank accounts.

The profile needs to show up in various systems and databases for bank account opening to be successful. 3 weeks minimum seems to be a good start point. Capital one is the easiest bank to open after 3 weeks.

Navy Federal is a good cu. Search the forum it gives a open up method for them.

A$APSWIPER

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
How old are the CPNs? Dey need to age a bit before opening bank accounts.

The profile needs to show up in various systems and databases for bank account opening to be successful. 3 weeks minimum seems to be a good start point. Capital one is the easiest bank to open after 3 weeks.

Navy Federal is a good cu. Search the forum it gives a open up method for them.
These aren't CPNs. I haven't started trying that yet. Just fullz with virtual bank accounts. The bank accounts are over a month old. What forum are you talking about? /d/CPNs? I'll add Capital One and Navy Federal to my list. Thanks

Teejayx6

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I dont know if this is any good to anyone. but i got a list of 5 tradelines that you can hop on. and a method for creating a CPN in 4 hours..... Banged 20k out of my last one in 6 months

Users who are viewing this thread