GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
spent- 25$usd
made- 90$usd(card had limit),made a few accounts for different subscriptions with the basic cc info.

I'm making this post to inspire fellow noob fraudsters and to let you know that carding is still alive in 2024. I have been scammed multiple times.It takes time, research and a good socks5 XD. Be safe!

sn:won't be replying to comments,DO YOUR RESEARCH !

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I don't see this being really an inspiring post. I see it more of a hey I did it! now go figure it out for yourself F you attitude even though that may not be the case. Though I do agree with doing research part, why not give out post tags for reading material for people that may have missed some good info? We have all seen the I got my first cc now what I've done it once and im a professional. Since being your first time why not share you failure points to help others atleast? I'm sure you've spent your time taking bits and pieces from other post. NO hate over here just my 1 cent since I dont have 2 I spent it on my last brain cell today.

Ransom0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You stole the words from my mouth.
I agree with you 100%.
Would be great to share your failure points, that would help others out :)

MSR605Master

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Man idk why socks5 was kicking my ass when i was trying to figure it out how to impliment it for some reason. So i could see how this post would actually be a gold nugget and inspiring depending on where your at on your education with the topic. But i feel where your coming from too. This a community to interact and communicate not just a bullitin board to boast something and not really wanting to add to the general conversation.
Stay safe everybody

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Don't be a dick.

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Totally agreed with ReevilvE

1942Scammer

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
You consider yourself as pro carder but you're only at the start point of the way. And you come here to say "Heyy everyone, i made a hundred bucks" ahahaha XD you just act like a spoiled kid got a candy. Be mature, that is even more important than a hundred bucks. Be open minded, you learned carding from other carders posts on dread. Don't act like a fool, be man.

Users who are viewing this thread