Good CC autoshops?

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Provide good cc autoshops that don't give dead or recycled cc and have different bins and refund if cc dead
Preferably if also provide mmn + ssn with cc as well for extra price
Thank u

Mr.Skiggler

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Right now probally blackrabbit.bz as they have all of the rave right now but if ur like trying to save money I'd stick with prozone.cards. The best stuff on black rabbit is probally the HQQ CVV because they seem to be clearing on all popular apps for ordering right now like amazon etc. Prozone got better stuff for the simple shit. Good luck man.
lol dude don't even put those two sites in the same breath. Blackrabbit.bz if much better lmao whats prozone's validity like fucking 77% right now? isn't HQ cvv on blackrabbit.bz like 97% or some shit? If any other CC site is close I'd say its most likely simply benumb.site.

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Right now probally blackrabbit.bz as they have all of the rave right now but if ur like trying to save money I'd stick with prozone.cards. The best stuff on black rabbit is probally the HQQ CVV because they seem to be clearing on all popular apps for ordering right now like amazon etc. Prozone got better stuff for the simple shit. Good luck man.

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
thanks man heard some good things about blackrabbit.bz will make my first purchase today

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
bro, the superlist just has the big market names, no trusted vendors thing.
Use the markets to find vendors and search their name on dread to check their reputation

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm sorry to tell you most of them are BS. They either sell dead or vbv/Msc card. Find a good vendor and buy from them.
I'm not a vendor.

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I'm sorry to tell you most of them are BS. They either sell dead or vbv/Msc card. Find a good vendor and buy from them.
I'm not a vendor.
yk know someone who can deliver ?

Users who are viewing this thread