does verif.tools work

stefanisuxs

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Will creating a new SSN and drivers license, essentially an alt identity, from verif.tools work? Like will It be safe to use to get a job and pass any inspection from a cop if I got pulled over? Would it be better to use another states dl to look like I just moved? Would it hold up to the IRS come tax time? Any thing else I would need to make it work? Any help would be much appreciated.

darkraptoreye

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
ROFL. I hope this is a joke... No, it won't hold up. Think about it logically, if the barcode is encoded with data it'll be scannable as its the right format and information. but what if it's checked vs a database? Nothing is going to come up matching it. or what if the DL# is checked?

You can't create an alt identity that easy. Would be easier to steal one

tata

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
People give opinions on things they dont have experience with. With random info on a ID from another state, you could pass with police if you say you just moved and have never been pulled over or stopped before because cops dont have your info until you give it to them for the first time. In this situation you would say you dont know your SSN by heart and dont have it on you. You could give them a physical fake ID but theres really no need because most will settle for you giving them your first and last name and birthdate. They can "run" your "info" with that. Giving them made up info you run the risk that theres a random person with that name who has a warrant but if not, there won't be any issue. (speaking from experience and can elaborate but it's the bulk of it).

Users who are viewing this thread