Cashing out Python cards!? ATM? MONEY ORDERS? GC?

JC206

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What’s good new here! just copped my first python card (mid balance), and from the looks of it and the reviews they seem to be the best!

Can anyone supply some tips & tricks to cashing out? I know based on post i’ve read that atm’s are the go to, but with a max withdrawal only being partial every 24hr, i just wanted some info on how to go about the money orders, where to go, and how to go about it.

just trying to maximize profits yknow!

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED THANKS YALL

raxxtheswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What newly updated link are you using for python shop drop it for me pls bro ??? and iv shopped on there in the past alot but Depending on what bank the dump is every bank has there daily withdrawal limits amd they reset every 12hrs but if u want to maximize profits take advantage of the daily purchase limits its different then withdrawal limit u can basically cashout there available balance buying money orders from Walmart or corner stores like 7 eleven I preferred 500$ each for corner stores and 1000$ each for Walmart MOs untill u reached the available limit on the dump also no ID is needed to buy them at walmart can also buy amex gift cards 500 each they are pre activated can cash them out on paypal using 2 accounts or buy physical money order with them and deposit in bank account !!!

p2pCookies

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What newly updated link are you using for python shop drop it for me pls bro ??? and iv shopped on there in the past alot but Depending on what bank the dump is every bank has there daily withdrawal limits amd they reset every 12hrs but if u want to maximize profits take advantage of the daily purchase limits its different then withdrawal limit u can basically cashout there available balance buying money orders from Walmart or corner stores like 7 eleven I preferred 500$ each for corner stores and 1000$ each for Walmart MOs untill u reached the available limit on the dump also no ID is needed to buy them at walmart can also buy amex gift cards 500 each they are pre activated can cash them out on paypal using 2 accounts or buy physical money order with them and deposit in bank account !!!
Noted bro

raxxtheswiper

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What newly updated link are you using for python shop drop it for me Bro 👀

Notsorenfesler

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
What’s good new here! just copped my first python card (mid balance), and from the looks of it and the reviews they seem to be the best!

Can anyone supply some tips & tricks to cashing out? I know based on post i’ve read that atm’s are the go to, but with a max withdrawal only being partial every 24hr, i just wanted some info on how to go about the money orders, where to go, and how to go about it.

just trying to maximize profits yknow!

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED THANKS YALL
Python is a clone card? Did it work?

Users who are viewing this thread