pepepotato

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi!

Beginner carder here, I would like to humbly ask the community forum if ever an experienced carder has ever cashed-out a PayPal Log using Xoom? If it's ever possible, how did it go? I'm planning on cashing out a PayPal log via cash pickup. đź’µ

Dadeboy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Oh boy, where do I even begin with Xoom? It's like they took the word "terrible" and made it their middle name. I mean, I may or may not have dabbled in a few transactions with spammed CCs back in the day (please don't tell anyone), but now Xoom wants to ruin all the fun by actually verifying stuff! Can you believe it? It's like they want to make it difficult for me to pull off my shady moves.

And don't even get me started on PayPal, that absolute fortress of an online payment system. Apparently, hackers from India took "Carding Paypa" as their life motto and really gave PayPal a run for its money. Now, if you're a legitimate user just trying to log in and go about your business, congratulations! You'll get rewarded with being restricted and locked out in no time. Talk about shitty customer service!

But hey, I guess we should give credit where credit is due. With all these security measures in place, trying to scam PayPal nowadays is like trying to find Bigfoot riding a unicorn. It's practically impossible! So, kudos to PayPal for being the undefeated heavyweight champion in the world of anti-scam technology. It's safe to say that Project PayPal 2023 may have missed the mark a bit, but at least they've nailed the "scam-proof" part.

Users who are viewing this thread