Carding Ticketmaster TUT?

Brymo444

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Trying to card ticketmaster.. Can I open up an acct a day or 2 before event and use a local burner phone lte near cc owner and event? standard ticket or verified by the event(not verified seller)

Paul Jenkins

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sure you can. Standard tickets are easier to card. Issue you will have is finding the right bins without triggering 3D Auth for orders. Try using MasterCard World and AMEX Bins (374830). They are all over the place on blackrabbit.bz

If you are going after verified resale tickets, you will need aged Ticketmaster logs with previous orders. You will then need to social engineer support to get them to send you the 2FA code when transferring tickets. If the log comes with email login access then you wouldn't need to contact support.

P.S: Another method of hitting nowadays is buying logs with upcoming events and transferring the tickets to another tmx account and list for sale. This is a time sensitive procedure and you will have to be transfer the tickets a day before or even a few hours before start time. It's very likely that the real owner of the tickets will see that ta ticket transfer was initiated , so it has to be done in a timely fashion.

Ticketmaster fraud department is rather slow & will take a week or so to investigate when reported by the real owner , so ample time to receive payout from ticket sale

Good luck!

kriewald007

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ticketmaster works with bins
You get cancelations trying the wrong bin.
Same with best buy, staples etc

Brymo444

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Sure you can. Standard tickets are easier to card. Issue you will have is finding the right bins without triggering 3D Auth for orders. Try using MasterCard World and AMEX Bins (374830). They are all over the place on blackrabbit.bz

If you are going after verified resale tickets, you will need aged Ticketmaster logs with previous orders. You will then need to social engineer support to get them to send you the 2FA code when transferring tickets. If the log comes with email login access then you wouldn't need to contact support.

P.S: Another method of hitting nowadays is buying logs with upcoming events and transferring the tickets to another tmx account and list for sale. This is a time sensitive procedure and you will have to be transfer the tickets a day before or even a few hours before start time. It's very likely that the real owner of the tickets will see that ta ticket transfer was initiated , so it has to be done in a timely fashion.

Ticketmaster fraud department is rather slow & will take a week or so to investigate when reported by the real owner , so ample time to receive payout from ticket sale

Good luck!
Ok thanks I see all of the bins listed here for that AMEX I'm going to go with that. New to this CVV platform thanks for putting me on the buzz seems crazy over it haha. Anyways so all of these AMEX that I see under here can be used right?

1726926290548.png

Paul Jenkins

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ok thanks I see all of the bins listed here for that AMEX I'm going to go with that. New to this CVV platform thanks for putting me on the buzz seems crazy over it haha. Anyways so all of these AMEX that I see under here can be used right?

View attachment 2541
Yeah man all of the the bins there work there the base that they have listed doesn't even actually really matter when it comes to ZIP as all of the zips are the exact region bases

Brymo444

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah man all of the the bins there work there the base that they have listed doesn't even actually really matter when it comes to ZIP as all of the zips are the exact region bases
Ok sweet thanks will pick some of these up and give them a go

Users who are viewing this thread