Carding outside the US

KitAchen97

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I read through some of my fair share of posts on here about carding and im totally interested, i do understand that this is literally a whole dread full of scammers so im literally walking on glass here. Since most of the content here literally just stays in the USA or UK, are there Carders that arent in the specified 1st world countries?

also im so confused on everything since im just new like what the hell is a socks5 or ccv or dumpz or fullz whatever.. all interested in whatever this is and more power to you scammers !!

much appreciated to good advice for dummies like me who is still new to the scamming business

mandyfresh

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Fullz is slang for "full information". It refers to the information package containing a person's real name, address, and form of identification.

Credit Card Dump - occurs when a criminal makes an unauthorized digital copy of a credit card. It is performed by physically copying information from the card or hacking the issuer's payments network.

Dump(s/z) - Trac1 and Trac2 information that is used for Cloning Cards

Address Verification System (AVS) - system compares the billing address supplied at checkout in an online purchase to the address on record with the credit card company. The results are immediately returned to the seller with a full match, address match, ZIP code match, and no match at all. A properly-functioning AVS system can stop no-match transactions if the card is reported lost or stolen. For the address-only or ZIP-only matches, the seller has discretion to accept or not. AVS is currently used in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom

IP Geolocation Check - compares the IP location of the user's computer to the bill address entered on the checkout page. If they don't match, fraud may be indicated.

Bill=Ship - The Billing Address and Shipping Address ( Or Drop Address ) has to be matching the card holders information on file in order for a successful delivery

Ship=Bill - Shipping ( Or Drop Address ) and Billing match - but does not have to match the address of the CC Holder (Non AVS)

Happycracker

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
to start with carding. first you need to learn how you can make a setup on your pc so you can maintain anonymity and then you need to learn how to bypass the bank anti fraud algorithm by acting like a real cc owner, which you can do by connection socks proxy(It is an ip that is connected to your pc and you location can be changed to the cc location. It's just you need to have the socks that is near to the cc location). Then after this you need to have a perfect method like what sites to card, is it low secured or not, and what Bins(Bins are first 6 digits if the cc no. and every bin has it's own security. some are special bins that hits everytime and some are worst bins that don't hit) to use when carding that particular site. If you have any other question you can surely ask me and i'll help.

Users who are viewing this thread