Carding in 2024 OCTOBER

HoodRansom

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hello everyone, I am an old carder and want to bet back in the game.
So who am i?
i quitted carding 2022 bcs all my methods stopped working and my golden mine BIN got patched sadly, how is the carding branch looking 2024? i have done some minor carding transactions in between but nothing big and by big i mean $500+ transactions.
sadly i dont live in the US so im very limited (i live in sweden). It makes the play harder for me and more limited but ofc its not impossible,
My biggest transaction was a 7000$ rolex from us to sweden (Had to pay 1k$ in tax lol :)))))
Majority of online shops here use that fking payment system klarna and when i say majority i mean 90% :). Its the main and best payment processor for all the stores and i fucking hate it. Tried experimenting with it many times but all i could do is 2 out of 10 transactions going throu for max 60-90$ fk that.
Ive milked shopify and the funny thing is was more successful by doing it on the phone without a proxy, opsec setup or anything than a pc, Always used bill=ship but some sites worked only with bill=cc holder but now its seems almost impossible to get a 30$ transaction thru with shopify systems (tried with decent setups). Maybe i need to fix a better setup? bins? bill=ship and cc AVS is in US? bill=cc but shipping is to another country?
ofc its 2024 and anti fraud systems is more powerful that 2022 but its much possible, im tired of eating, driving, living free only. I know the skills and i should apply it for bigger things but klarna is limiting me xDD
so now to get started im getting some minor transactions on stripe system (still without proxy/opsec) but its like 2/10 transactions getting accepted. I tried with a good setup but still rejected (maybe its my opsec, im 10000% card is live i know my methods). Probably BINs? i got some fire bins but i think ill never find something like my 2022 bin :/
adyen was extremely easy now its like a 50/50. StripeV1 is 100% success but cmon what online shop is using them apart from food shops
Im dealing with stripeV3 and shopify gates.
so that stripe shop im having trouble with also have a "pay with link" button. Basically that Link looks similar to stripe system. Anyone heard of it?
also another thing, what do yall think if dumps in 2024? i got an MSR waaaay back but rarely used it cz of failure so though that dumps in this country is extremely hard cz of the POS brand and payment process type. succeded once for 10$ with the 3 dip method and rest was failure.
For all the pro carders that have been playing the game for a good time, What do you think the problem is with the rejection thing?
My setup:
Incognition anitdetect (switched to AdsPower recently).
Clean socks 5 proxies from PIA 5S
cards from savastano cz thats the most valid place i could find out of all the trash autoshops out there sadly. RIP jokerstash, unicc, GGMCCLOUD1 (I want to cry)
fraud score always under 10
whoer.net 100%
using gmail rather than outlook.
Am i missing something?
I would appreciate if you could also tell me where you gets your cards from, im sure theres some market better than sav.
i know some carders avoid to share useful info/resources in public for fear of getting patched or overuse. Welcome to dm me instead :).
PLEASE DONT DM ME TO OFFER ME SOME "I GOT A GOOD METHOD BRO"!!!!!! im not asking for methods im asking for tips and info.
Anyways whatever answer you give me im thankful :)

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i think you having trouble with that massively used payment system because it allows for better security. so most likely the cardholder has used that payment system many times so they have locations recorded, ips, device info, geolocation, spending habits, etc.. so if your setup isnt copying whatever percent is needed to pass thats why its killing you. them being a monopoly allows them to collect crazy data. big companies here in the US do it now but there is only certain things they will share like emails used type shit because you dont want to give advantages to a competitor. Also, there is so much competition plus there are many processors that people can run themself and not use big company like STRIPE so having all these different payment processors helps us. plus online shopping is huge so cards not local or purchases not going to same address as billing is normal. alot of people send everything to there family and friends through amazon, holiday gifts, etc.. I bet if you got a cc that definitely never used that payment processor and your setup was correct there would be no issue. is there a way for you to get ccs from area close to you that you know doesnt use that payment processor or maybe a specific industry. but if your stuck id experiment with making everything seem almost exactly like real cardholder enough to pass. what about trying cc from cardholders that are big tourists. like if people from germany came to ny city and they were 80% of tourists a year i would get german cardholder info and use it on payment gateway and they would definitely have a rule to allow these transactions easy because they dont want to mess up money flow. its like during christmas you dont want to make peoples transactions crazy difficult to do because it would stop the flow of money. think about it someone goes to mall for xmas presents wants to buy one thing but ends up shopping 10 stores for $4000. if they had higher security rules like during regular months this would hinder business and economy. and you dont want a bunch of big time companies boycotting you because when customers come to buy from there store they always have a problem.

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Whats up if you got methods we can make some plays, I got a couple 100 fullz with ssn, dob, billing addy, and copy of id's just don't got methods i can split earnings or give u a couple I just need help I'm new to this

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i think you having trouble with that massively used payment system because it allows for better security. so most likely the cardholder has used that payment system many times so they have locations recorded, ips, device info, geolocation, spending habits, etc.. so if your setup isnt copying whatever percent is needed to pass thats why its killing you. them being a monopoly allows them to collect crazy data. big companies here in the US do it now but there is only certain things they will share like emails used type shit because you dont want to give advantages to a competitor. Also, there is so much competition plus there are many processors that people can run themself and not use big company like STRIPE so having all these different payment processors helps us. plus online shopping is huge so cards not local or purchases not going to same address as billing is normal. alot of people send everything to there family and friends through amazon, holiday gifts, etc.. I bet if you got a cc that definitely never used that payment processor and your setup was correct there would be no issue. is there a way for you to get ccs from area close to you that you know doesnt use that payment processor or maybe a specific industry. but if your stuck id experiment with making everything seem almost exactly like real cardholder enough to pass. what about trying cc from cardholders that are big tourists. like if people from germany came to ny city and they were 80% of tourists a year i would get german cardholder info and use it on payment gateway and they would definitely have a rule to allow these transactions easy because they dont want to mess up money flow. its like during christmas you dont want to make peoples transactions crazy difficult to do because it would stop the flow of money. think about it someone goes to mall for xmas presents wants to buy one thing but ends up shopping 10 stores for $4000. if they had higher security rules like during regular months this would hinder business and economy. and you dont want a bunch of big time companies boycotting you because when customers come to buy from there store they always have a problem.
im not sure but try online loan

CarderNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ive personally had issues with Pia proxies idk, Once i changed my proxies to LTE proxies or proper residential proxies I started getting more hits, and its also your bin, i remember shopify being the easiest to hit, Debits would always go thru better than ccs and World Elite bins slap too.

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Ive personally had issues with Pia proxies idk, Once i changed my proxies to LTE proxies or proper residential proxies I started getting more hits, and its also your bin, i remember shopify being the easiest to hit, Debits would always go thru better than ccs and World Elite bins slap too.
what exacly is LTE proxies?

Runner64

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I know there are many sites that offer LTE proxies, but I would appreciate any recommendations you might have for reliable ones.

biggcityy

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Hello everyone, I am an old carder and want to bet back in the game.
So who am i?
i quitted carding 2022 bcs all my methods stopped working and my golden mine BIN got patched sadly, how is the carding branch looking 2024? i have done some minor carding transactions in between but nothing big and by big i mean $500+ transactions.
sadly i dont live in the US so im very limited (i live in sweden). It makes the play harder for me and more limited but ofc its not impossible,
My biggest transaction was a 7000$ rolex from us to sweden (Had to pay 1k$ in tax lol :)))))
Majority of online shops here use that fking payment system klarna and when i say majority i mean 90% :). Its the main and best payment processor for all the stores and i fucking hate it. Tried experimenting with it many times but all i could do is 2 out of 10 transactions going throu for max 60-90$ fk that.
Ive milked shopify and the funny thing is was more successful by doing it on the phone without a proxy, opsec setup or anything than a pc, Always used bill=ship but some sites worked only with bill=cc holder but now its seems almost impossible to get a 30$ transaction thru with shopify systems (tried with decent setups). Maybe i need to fix a better setup? bins? bill=ship and cc AVS is in US? bill=cc but shipping is to another country?
ofc its 2024 and anti fraud systems is more powerful that 2022 but its much possible, im tired of eating, driving, living free only. I know the skills and i should apply it for bigger things but klarna is limiting me xDD
so now to get started im getting some minor transactions on stripe system (still without proxy/opsec) but its like 2/10 transactions getting accepted. I tried with a good setup but still rejected (maybe its my opsec, im 10000% card is live i know my methods). Probably BINs? i got some fire bins but i think ill never find something like my 2022 bin :/
adyen was extremely easy now its like a 50/50. StripeV1 is 100% success but cmon what online shop is using them apart from food shops
Im dealing with stripeV3 and shopify gates.
so that stripe shop im having trouble with also have a "pay with link" button. Basically that Link looks similar to stripe system. Anyone heard of it?
also another thing, what do yall think if dumps in 2024? i got an MSR waaaay back but rarely used it cz of failure so though that dumps in this country is extremely hard cz of the POS brand and payment process type. succeded once for 10$ with the 3 dip method and rest was failure.
For all the pro carders that have been playing the game for a good time, What do you think the problem is with the rejection thing?
My setup:
Incognition anitdetect (switched to AdsPower recently).
Clean socks 5 proxies from PIA 5S
cards from savastano cz thats the most valid place i could find out of all the trash autoshops out there sadly. RIP jokerstash, unicc, GGMCCLOUD1 (I want to cry)
fraud score always under 10
whoer.net 100%
using gmail rather than outlook.
Am i missing something?
I would appreciate if you could also tell me where you gets your cards from, im sure theres some market better than sav.
i know some carders avoid to share useful info/resources in public for fear of getting patched or overuse. Welcome to dm me instead :).
PLEASE DONT DM ME TO OFFER ME SOME "I GOT A GOOD METHOD BRO"!!!!!! im not asking for methods im asking for tips and info.
Anyways whatever answer you give me im thankful :)
Ive got a couple sites .. prozone.cards and blackrabbit.bz those should be right

biggcityy

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Yooo dm me bro I got you
Whats up if you got methods we can make some plays, I got a couple 100 fullz with ssn, dob, billing addy, and copy of id's just don't got methods i can split earnings or give u a couple I just need help I'm new to this

Chuck

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Looking for a good plug on cc Dante got banned on the telegram and I’ve been lost I mean the channel was the most reliable I’ve seen in years. Please if anyone can assist I’d highly appreciate it

Chuck

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
POs as well as other platforms that’s in the air seasoned we can do whatever even willing to split get at me

Users who are viewing this thread