Brian's club monero deposits - how long until they clear?

GeniusJit

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Made two monero deposits to brian's club. Nearly 24 hours ago now. Well over the minimum number of blockchain confirmations (>7). Money still hasn't cleared in my account and no sign of the transactions being recognised as pending on the deposit page. Anyone have any experience with depositing monero into bclub? What's the normal amount of time we have to wait until they clear? I made sure to request a new deposit address for the second tx - no mistakes on my end. Used the link specified in the superlist.

CashFlow0day

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
Any update on this
Send us the proof please

PulseAtMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Never had problems with depositing on bclub, are you sure you haven't been phished?
If you're sure you haven't been phished, they have support. You can write a ticket in their site and try to solve the issue

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
i'm positive i haven't been phised. used the .tk link. getting automated responses from support telling me to wait for '7 blockchain confirmations' as if my deposits haven't been confirmed hundreds of times already by this point. will keep u updated.

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yes it is but i did some purchases last month and the quality of the cards are not as good as it was. You can always go tp any DNM and look for good vendors, or verified vendors

ByteBlade

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
yes it is but i did some purchases last month and the quality of the cards are not as good as it was. You can always go tp any DNM and look for good vendors, or verified vendors

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
usually within an hour. Make sure you are on the proper site. I remember one time i got redirected to another site after typing the site wrong once and even after i went on the right site, it was weird how it kept redirecting. Had to clear my cookies. But usually any crypto transactions appear within an hour maybe 2 max.
Other thing is, last i tried bclub, the quality of the cc were terrible. dunno if they are back good.

Use better CC sites like

blackrabbit.bz
or
prozone.cards

and you should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread