AutoShops or Markets?

FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
People like to argue about it, if you think a little bit, its the same shit, what matters is if you got a trustworthy guy behind it or not.
Either of them can be shit, either of them can be good, you never know

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I DEFINITELY wouldn't shop with russianmarket either way.
Might as well just make some CC# / CC holder info up and try using them to card.
IMO = about the same VR.

Best right now like many others are saying is definitely probably blackrabbit.bz def the gold standard their HQ CVV stuff is like most the rave but their normal CVV section is like in the upper 80 percentile.

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I DEFINITELY wouldn't shop with russianmarket either way.
Might as well just make some CC# / CC holder info up and try using them to card.
IMO = about the same VR.

Best right now like many others are saying is definitely probably blackrabbit.bz def the gold standard their HQ CVV stuff is like most the rave but their normal CVV section is like in the upper 80 percentile.
I have done my research and almost every user on this forum recommend either blackrabbit.bz (best), prozone.cards (best value), benumb.site (cheapest) and another market that I forgot the name of, but I remember 4 markets being mentioned A LOT.
Why do you think russianmarket is not trustable what was your experience with it?

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have done my research and almost every user on this forum recommend either blackrabbit.bz (best), prozone.cards (best value), benumb.site (cheapest) and another market that I forgot the name of, but I remember 4 markets being mentioned A LOT.
Why do you think russianmarket is not trustable what was your experience with it?
Yeah I would ask those same people recommending prozone.cards or benumb.site -- how well they're carding is going. ACTUALLY.
My experience -- they USED to be very solid. But now ALMOST ALL of their CC is double/triple sold junk -- sold across MANY other markets.
That is IF you can find a LIVE CC -- which you might get 2 out of every 15 you buy that are LIVE.
blackrabbit.bz is the best but boy ur gonna pay for that shit LMFAO.

HoodNinjaS

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yeah I would ask those same people recommending prozone.cards or benumb.site -- how well they're carding is going. ACTUALLY.
My experience -- they USED to be very solid. But now ALMOST ALL of their CC is double/triple sold junk -- sold across MANY other markets.
That is IF you can find a LIVE CC -- which you might get 2 out of every 15 you buy that are LIVE.
blackrabbit.bz is the best but boy ur gonna pay for that shit LMFAO.
I actually randomly choose a market to use from one of those 4 markets I mentioned and I chose blackrabbit.bz.
Lucky me ig :D

Users who are viewing this thread