FreeTJ

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hi all,
I have created a new video series that investigates how chain analysis can attack Monero. I am uploading a new video every other day!
The series is my attempt at rebooting Breaking Monero, which at this point is rather outdated. I cover the vulnerabilities of ring signatures but also expand to talk about things like coin swap services, timing analysis, and also I examine real world usage of Monero on DNMs, and how chain analysis has attacked XMR.
I am uploading on youtube, odysee, and rumble. Links are provided below.
If you have any questions, please let me know!

HellCatNPC

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
When shit like this happens, I am glad I diversified my crypto so as to continue to kill the game while others are waiting in line. NXT is a great coin to swap for XMR by the wee.

GeniusMidnight

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
When shit like this happens, I am glad I diversified my crypto so as to continue to kill the game while others are waiting in line. NXT is a great coin to swap for XMR by the wee.
Monero DESTROYs ERASEs and IMPROVEs - Other coins wither and die. You sound like a fiat fan. Im gonna walk tha earth.

HellCatOG

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Appreciate you're efforts xenu queen. Would be good for you to be semi-regular on monerotopia so you can get all technical on our asses. The channel needs some serious show and tell about how to use the software for the nubs out there.

ImposterJack

New Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Appreciate you're efforts xenu queen. Would be good for you to be semi-regular on monerotopia so you can get all technical on our asses. The channel needs some serious show and tell about how to use the software for the nubs out there.
thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread