American Express cards linked to a high balance, all of which are associated with a United States address and phone number.

Cipher Soul

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I have American Express cards linked to a high balance, all of which are associated with a United States address and phone number. I also have the login details for these cards.

1. Amex Platinum (limit unknown).
2. Amex Blue Cash Everyday $15,000 limit.
3. Amex Cash Magnet Card $25,000 limit.

These are associated with the same person, so it's a one night use thing from 12:00 A.M - 5:00 A.M (assuming they check their app or get alerts.) I also have photos I took of the cards to go along with it.

Price for all 3 is $100.00 (Bitcoin)
I assure you that these items have not been utilized previously and are not inactive.

Although obtaining card information is not my area of expertise, I happened to be in an ideal position to acquire these.

Please note: If you are new to carding, please bear in mind that Amex employs fraud prevention measures, so it may not be possible to reach the maximum limit on these cards. In reality, the total amount available across all three cards is between $4,000 and $7,000.

- Cipher Soul

ZGalaxy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
I have American Express cards linked to a high balance, all of which are associated with a United States address and phone number. I also have the login details for these cards.

1. Amex Platinum (limit unknown).
2. Amex Blue Cash Everyday $15,000 limit.
3. Amex Cash Magnet Card $25,000 limit.

These are associated with the same person, so it's a one night use thing from 12:00 A.M - 5:00 A.M (assuming they check their app or get alerts.) I also have photos I took of the cards to go along with it.

Price for all 3 is $100.00 (Bitcoin)
I assure you that these items have not been utilized previously and are not inactive.

Although obtaining card information is not my area of expertise, I happened to be in an ideal position to acquire these.

Please note: If you are new to carding, please bear in mind that Amex employs fraud prevention measures, so it may not be possible to reach the maximum limit on these cards. In reality, the total amount available across all three cards is between $4,000 and $7,000.

- Cipher Soul
Still available?

allenchristony

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Hey what all do I get with this package

Users who are viewing this thread