Am I Ready To Card My First Site?

IGotAQuestion

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Yo, I'm fresh in this carding shit and wanted to get answers for a cool minute and get a opinion on my setup to see if Im ready to card a site or I should research more.

Laptop
Vpn (general area)
VM (Tails or is Windows ok since it is VM cause running RDP on Tails gets technical)

WHERE IM NOT 100%
Rdp (sites?) (I have a azure RDP, no personal information, safe?) (If so, how to on cc location or just general area)
Socks5 (Do I use this in the RDP to match to cc location or on VM with ↓)
(There is a open source tool called "Socks Over RDP" that adds capability of proxy server to RDP, is this even necessary?)

My Understanding is
Public Wifi
Laptop
Vpn(General area of cc)
VM/Windows
Socks over RDP
RDP
Socks (←Would this add to much?)

I understand that you should do it on a public wifi(or if that only applies when cashing out to some like cashapp or btc) but I house hop from family to friends need to know if carding a site at least 1 time at any of their places be a risk.

I know where to get cc but is it not safe to buy cc from countries like Russia and Saudi to card or will they be limited to those countries. Can I not cc to btc

Thank you

LilTupy

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
socks are probably the most important part. you need to have socks that are around the area that your cc is from. also socks5 are the best choice

Users who are viewing this thread