Add on Post for Stripe/Direct debit/ACH post(100% earning if you can follow below trick)

xxBuzzinSwipes

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
I will update it within 5 hour... please be tuned

UPDATE:
Now all you have one question that new account always been flagged like stripe etc as there is always chance to get charge back etc, so what can we do in this situation ?

Below is my trick, how i do it-

Normally i do make charges on stripe via my own drops prepaid cards of revolut with my own money.
Example: when i open bank drops like revolut then revolut have option that you can create many virtual cards there with your one physical cards.(Revolut gives you option to receive physical card to your desire address, fullz address doesn't matter, means you can receive revolut physical card at you address of your choice) and you can generate many virtual cards which all connects to your single revolut bank drop.

So what I do is, create many virtual cards like 4-5 cards and i have one physical card as well.
I always do stripe via POS system connected to stripe like i show stripe that this is the payment i receive in my own store where customer come and i do charge there credit cards/debit cards.

I do use apps like Chargestripe to do it and it will not ask vbv etc.(you can enter card details manually in app)

Then i use my own virtual cards and physical cards within 2-3 days with different different name to stripe account for value of around £5k-£6k then i wait for payout by stripe , once i got payout then i do use others hacked/spammed cards.

Now in above scenario there are two benefits:
1-You got almost all of your money which u used to card your stripe set up.
2- Your stripe and drop bank account got some legit history.

In above method there is no chance you will get charge back as you used your own money, so you are good to go.

Now people confusion:
Question: What if you account still flagged when you used your own cards before payout-
My Answer: In this case, you will get refund your all money as per stripe policy within 5 business days without even report to stripe.

Now after payout your stripe set up is averagely solid and good to go with your hacked/spammed cards. do your charge get your payout.

Now people second confusion:
Question: What if Stripe closed account before payout after this above set up when i used hacked/spammed cards ?
My Answer: In this case, stripe will stop your payout but here is a golden moment, after closing your payout, you will still be able to login in your stripe set up and you can refund all charges you charged, your own prepaid cards as well and you will get your £5k-£6k back to your prepaid virtual cards connected to your revolut bank drop which you did with your own money. So you now have now extra £5k-£6k.

So if above is happened then you got earning of £5k-£6k.

But if you didn't get any charge back before your payout then don't follow above step, you have to do it when your payout stop by stripe, got it ?

You can do this to direct debit as well, to ACH as well like to use your own money to convert it to double, at least you got £5k-£6k rather than nothing.

and when i don't have my own money then i find people who have credit card etc to get 50% partnership, like if someone is ready with their credit card then i give him 50% extra of his charged value(like if used his card for 1k, then i give him 1k refund by stripe + $500) so in this case i do earn still 50% of my all transaction value without any dispute.
You can use your friend cards as well if they are ready to give for extra income if possible.

Note: People may have one more question, like how can you refund your transaction if your stripe account have not enough money or no money etc
Answer: Stripe have policy, they can't deny your refund request, Your Stripe account balance will be negative but your refund will be 100% sure.

I hope i explained my trick so that everyone can easily understand.

Always keep your motivation high regarding Art of Fraud.

@Soswayscams

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Now, your questions are welcome but please read above post carefully as I already answered most of confusion above.
and above method works worldwide
Cheers

KasherQuon

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Intresting Let see

FendiFury

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
regarding revolut bank drops, how do you get past onfidos face verification? thats my big issue with revolut as a bank drop atm.

h0oligan

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
regarding revolut bank drops, how do you get past onfidos face verification? thats my big issue with revolut as a bank drop atm.
get mule who can do face recognition and photoshop id of your fullz with edited face of your mule. i already posted in Stripe.

@Soswayscams

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
any reccomendations where to get mule for id verification? i just started getting information for stripe account and i want to double check with you.
I have Bussiness official name, IN, name and information about creator of bussiness, dob, ssn. im going to apply tomorrow and i was wondering do i still need mule for id verification for stripe? or is it only for revolut verification? like can i do anything that is not associated with id verification? because i have no idea like absolutely no idea where to get person like that :D

xxBuzzinSwipes

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
any reccomendations where to get mule for id verification? i just started getting information for stripe account and i want to double check with you.
I have Bussiness official name, IN, name and information about creator of bussiness, dob, ssn. im going to apply tomorrow and i was wondering do i still need mule for id verification for stripe? or is it only for revolut verification? like can i do anything that is not associated with id verification? because i have no idea like absolutely no idea where to get person like that :D
first of all mule will be needed in both stripe and Revolut etc for verification, you need edited Id or photoshop id with your mule face for selfie and id verification.

Mule are those who are ready to offer his id to open revolut or any thing for profit, percentage or who is ready to use his face on edited id to selfie verification for few money.

You can find who is in need of money and ready to work with you, it is depend on your resources and network.

Users who are viewing this thread