10 Free CPN's (California Based) - WORKING 2022/2023

procashout

Established Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
So I Have Been Making CPN's For A While Now Just Dabbling In It . Little Did I know That They Actually Worked . I Made One For My Friend One Day , That Same Week They Pull Up In A New Car . I Hop In The Car ; Clueless That They Got It With The CPN , I'm Just Casually Asking Them Questions About The New Car And They End Up Telling Me They Got The Car With The CPN I Made Them . I Was Honestly Shocked , I Was Just Messing Around With CPN's But After Seeing It Worked , I Started To Get Serious . I Been Making Them Not Stop For People On The Streets , I'm Confident Enough In My Work To Bring Them To The Markets Now.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS I'M HERE TO WORK WITH YOU

If You Don't Know What A CPN Is ; It's Another Form Of SSN , A Way To Make A New Line Of Credit (A Do Over If You Will)
With A CPN You Can Get The Following ;
Credit Card
Store Card
Personal Loans
Rent An Apartment
Purchase A Car

In The Links Below Will See Proof Of My Working CPN's Approved For An Apartment, Pre Approved For Car Loan , Pre-approved For Store Card . And Much More

I Use A Email , Burner , And Physical Address ; You Can Either Give Me A Address You Would Like For Me To Use , Or I Can Just Make The CPN With A Random Address And You Can Change The Address Yourself ( I Will Guide You To The Site And Show You The Steps If You Don't Know How To Change It) .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In This Link You Will See My CPN Pre-Approved For A $1,400 Credit And Also Pre-Approved For A $59,000 Car Loan ; Those Who Order Will Receive Similar Pre-Approvals , You Can Use It If You Like . These Pre-Approvals Are Just A Testimony To Make Sure The CPN Is In The System .

You Will Also See A Credit Monitor Account On Credit Sesame For The CPN

A Fresh Coinbase ACC Made With The CPN

And Two Screenshots Of Messages From Dealerships In Which I Applied To With The CPN's

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In This Link You Will See

A Conversation Between Me And Someone Who Is A Manager At An Apartment Complex ,

Where I Had Them ; Run My CPN To See What Pops Up On Their Screen And
Where The Conversation Shows They Would Have Accepted My CPN Had I Submitted Better Documents And Was Actually Serious About Moving In .

A Screenshot Of My Application For The Apartment And A $52 Payment For The Application , You Will See The Background Check (As Part Of The Review Process For The Rental Application) , Please Note On The Background Check It Will Say "Similar SSN" Cause Silly Me I Made A CPN A While Ago And Couldn't Remember The CPN # And the Last Four Digits Of That CPN Are The Same As The Last Four Digits In This CPN , Also Note The Dates As This Is A Freshly Made CPN .

And Another Way To Tell This Is Actually A CPN I Made ; Go To The Background Check And Take A Look At The Birthday Then Look At The Last Four Numbers Of The SSN That's How I Usually Make My CPN's Making The Last Four Digits The Birthday (MM/YY) .

With That Being Said I Am Very Much Confident In My CPN's That I Have 10 Ready Made CPN's Available On The Market For Free ($1.00)

Please Note That These 10 Free CPN's Are All California Based , Afterwards (If You Wish) You Will Be Able To Choose Your Own Name/State/City/Address..Etc

Please Only Get A CPN If You Know How To Use A CPN

Users who are viewing this thread