🏦 PREMIUM BANK LOGS 🔑 | $2,000 - $35,000 BALANCES | Logs from $300 to $1,400 BTC | R2D2LOGS

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
tier 4 logs are only good with laundering IMO. The bank to crypto ends up not being worth it when you account for fees.
The laundering option is best for people with Businesses, while the Bank to Crypto is more suitable for users that do not have businesses and want to dripfeed unregistered funds into their Bank Account via Conversion and capital gains.

R2D2Logs

Established Contributor
Verified
Threads
Post Replies
Status
Last seen
bank to crypto hard asf to get nowadays
We had some delays due to high order volume, should be back to normal now. Queue's were up to like 10 hours before.

bigman80

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
R2D2 wait times are getting a bit ridiculous for this service, takes like 6 hours for him to start working on transfers now smh. Used to be quick, times change ig smh

hiroshi18k

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The debit card add-on needs a tutorial like you did for laundering and the bank to crypto add-on's theres a bit of confusion about it even in your buyers chat

kalebsucc

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
We had some delays due to high order volume, should be back to normal now. Queue's were up to like 10 hours before.
Glad ya'll got it together fam

shezin2019

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
The laundering option is best for people with Businesses, while the Bank to Crypto is more suitable for users that do not have businesses and want to dripfeed unregistered funds into their Bank Account via Conversion and capital gains.
where does the debit card option fit? like how do I launder that shit to also dodge taxes? bought WU from yall and u advised me to keep it in cash same story for this shit?

cuba2174

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
where does the debit card option fit? like how do I launder that shit to also dodge taxes? bought WU from yall and u advised me to keep it in cash same story for this shit?
cash best option all the shit where they make u pretty much pay taxes is chopped if u already don't have a 9-5 tbh unless ur running bank to crypto and just keeping all the bread in crypto type of thing

shezin2019

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
cash best option all the shit where they make u pretty much pay taxes is chopped if u already don't have a 9-5 tbh unless ur running bank to crypto and just keeping all the bread in crypto type of thing
what do you file in terms of taxes doe? like to claim ur income if you have it all in cash? or u just don't make large purchases?

cuba2174

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
what do you file in terms of taxes doe? like to claim ur income if you have it all in cash? or u just don't make large purchases?
Independent contracting work for a local homie, he got a shelf company he do it under. I'm an electrican so it looks legit that way lol

shezin2019

Junior Contributor
Threads
Post Replies
Status
away
Last seen
Independent contracting work for a local homie, he got a shelf company he do it under. I'm an electrican so it looks legit that way lol
lowkey smart asf what was the most u did that for?

Users who are viewing this thread